How to play games w/ automatically translate it.
Use AGTH or ITH for hooking the texts in games.
And one more thing, you need to install ATLAS to translate (and this is for any one can believe in translate programs, I don’t care about this because I can read w/o translate progarm although I don’t know anything about Nihongo ^^).
In simplest terms, it works like this:
1. You create a shortcut of the game .exe file. Just right-click the real game.exe file, drag it, and click “Create Shortcut here”. It’ll be a copy with an arrow added in the corner of the icon.
2. Right-click the shortcut game.exe and in the “Target” field, add the location of the agth.exe file. A /c variable is added so it’ll automatically put extracted game text on the clipboard, so that Quick Atlas can translate it. Example:
Target: “C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe” /c “C:\Games\Cool Game\game.exe”
3. Open Quick Atlas. It’ll run as an icon of a mouse in your system tray that says “Quick Atlas Mouse Translation”. Right click on that icon and put a check next to “Automatic Clipboard Translation”. It’ll open up a little split-screen box.
4. Double-click the shortcut game.exe (the copy made with the arrow in the corner). It’ll load the game with AGTH with it.
5. At the top of the AGTH window, it may by default start hooking system text, ect. Hit the down arrow and select a different process until you find the one that is hooking the game dialogue. Usually this is “TextOut” or “GetGlyphOutline” (but could be others… just check through them).
ITH link: http://code.google.com/p/interactive-text-hooker/downloads/list
Read the ITH User manual here: http://code.google.com/p/interactive-text-hooker/wiki/UserManual
Gomennasai~~~ I don’t know how to use it…now I don’t need it so I..er…T’m so sorry, you guys have to search google it for more info and how to use it clearly.
And the link to ATLAS program: http://www.fujitsu.com/global/services/software/translation/atlas/index.html
When you download ATLAS and install it, it appears a window telling that the license for the software is expired on march 2009 and the installation fails. Change your computer clock before march 2009 (any days you want) and install it. And using ATLAS is very simple…