This site does not store or host any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. All references are copyright to their respective owners.
However, we offer to remove index link(s) from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so and will fully comply with by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site (http://www.copyright.gov). These removal requests are only valid if:
• You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
• You provide the exact URLs to the page that contains index link, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.
• You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
• You Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
• You Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
• You send the removal request using a verifiable email address (e.g. address[at]yourname/yourcompany.com).
If your request complies with all of these rules, please send a email to: admin[at]hentaizone.org
Please keep the correspondence polite. We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within a week. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.
Note that our email above is only for content removal request. All other cases send to that email will be ignored.